Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The KN-922W Bariatric wheelchair has an extra-wide seat providing an affordable alternative to other wheelchairs. This heavy-duty wheelchair was built with durability, portability, and comfort in mind. For users seeking a heavy-duty wheelchair for extended periods of usage, the T-922W offers features which accommodate everyday scenarios such as transferring, and outdoor usage. It features a 400 lbs weight capacity.
- High quality steel construction
- Detachable padded armrests
- Adjustable Seat Height
- 24” x 1” mag wheels w/ solid tires
- 8″x1.5″ Solid Front Casters
- Double padded vinyl upholstery
- Swing-away footrests composite footplates w/ heel-loop
18, 20 inch.
Overall Open Width
Weight Without Riggings
34″ L x 38″ H x 13″ W
KN-922– Bariatric Steel Wheelchair
34 × 13 × 38 in
WARRANTY: One-year Frame Warranty, 1-year warranty on parts
NO WARRANTY: Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads and Handle Grips
Clamp Style Seat Belt - 2 Piece
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.