Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 29 and Jan 31. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Karman LT-770Q wheelchair is a completely compact and lightweight frame that allows users to remove the rear wheels, front caster forks, swing away footrest, and removable armrest. The folding backrest allows for a smaller height when folded. Disassembly and installation require no more than 60 seconds.
Disclaimer: LT-770Q standard base models will be shipped in 18″ seat width. You may also customize using the drop-down menu above.
- Detachable/Padded desk length armrest with alloy side guard
- High-grade/Padded flame retardant nylon upholstery
- 24” x 1” Mag wheels with polyurethane tires
- Frame color: Red Streak
- Tool-free removable 8”x1” front casters
Overall Open Width
Weight Without Riggings
33″ L x 37″ H x 13″ W
LT-770Q – Lightweight Wheelchair
30 × 12 × 28 in
Flip Back, Removable
300 lbs – 400 lbs
WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Frame Warranty, 6-months warranty on parts
NO WARRANTY: Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads and Handle Grips
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.