Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
This Quad Cane is a wonderful addition and or alternative to a standard cane. This cane is intended to be more stable and provide more support for a loved one who may not have the strength to grasp a standard cane. With 4 points, the small base quad cane is able to provide peace of mind, as well as adjust to various heights.
- Height adjustable
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- Durable and stable design
QC2 (Quad Cane Small Base)
6-Months by Karman Healthcare Warranty Policy: Parts or materials which are subjected to normal wear and tear which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility. Damaged caused by user negligence, accidental damages intentional are not covered under Factory warranty.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors' websites.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.