Estimated Arrival: Between May 22 and May 24. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The new ATX is ideal for all those who want to ride through life boldly thanks to the outstanding agility and rigidity of the unique multi-geometrical extruded crossbars. Special features of this “extreme design” include compact dimensions with rigid structure. Footplate angles are fully adjustable allowing the legs to be positioned at any desired angle. The unique tubes, welding, and components are precisely optimized to achieve the highest strength to weight ratio. The S-ERGO ATX transfers the user energy to the street with ultimate style, comfort, and expression.
Disclaimer: S-Ergo ATX standard base models will be shipped in 18″ seat width. You may also customize using the drop-down menu below.
- Globally Patented S-Shape Seating Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Center of Gravity Adjustable
- Seat Height Adjustable
- Back Cane Height and Angle Adjustable
- Front Fork Adjustable
- Unlimited angle footrest angle adjustment
- Tension Adjustable Seat and Back Sling
- Flip Back Armrest
- Metallic Aegis Treated High Gloss Paint
14", 16", 18"
Front Seat Height
17", 18", 19", 20"
Rear Seat Height
16", 17", 18", 19"
Back Cane Angle
85°, 90°, 95°
29-38" (dependent on seat height & options)
Overall Open Width
21", 23", 25"
Weight With Standard Options
26 – 30 lbs
38″ L x 32″ H x 16″ W
38 × 16 × 32 in
19.1 lbs or less, 25.1 lbs - 35 lbs
S-ERGO-ATX Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Frame Warranty, 1-year warranty on parts
NO WARRANTY: Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads and Handle Grips
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.