Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Vision Super is one of the best in its class. It’s a heavy-duty mid-wheel drive electric wheelchair with a 450 lbs. weight capacity, cushioned captain’s seat, and a full suspension system. It ensures you have the smoothest ride, whether you’re indoors or outside.
A mid-wheel drive power chair for indoor & outdoor use
The Vision Super is designed with a mid-wheel drive and reinforced frame that can support up to 450 lbs. The mid-wheel drive setup allows for tight turning, making this electric wheelchair perfect for driving through tight corners, like narrow hallways or grocery aisles. It also comes with pneumatic tires and front & rear suspension to ensure the smoothest ride possible, even when driving on rough terrains or maneuvering through crowds.
Running errands all day? The Vision Super has got your back. It can run 15 to 20 miles on a single charge and offers a maximum speed of 5mph, which is faster than other electric wheelchairs today. It also ensures a comfortable ride all day, thanks to its cushioned & ergonomic captain’s seat. You can even slightly recline the seat for superior comfort.
With all these features, the Vision Super is a reliable travel companion. This exceptional electric powerchair helps you be more independent both while at home and when going out.
Quick product features
Adjustable seat width 20”-24” and seat depth 16”-22” for a custom fit
- True mid-wheel drive with a 20.7-inch turning radius
Optimized seating stability with a 4-post seat design
Front and rear suspension offers all-day comfort and easy obstacle clearance
Full & robust suspension system that can absorb up to 350 lbs on the footplate without tipping forward
Premium, height-adjustable & semi-reclining ergonomic seat, up to 135°
12-inch knobby drive tires for unbeatable traction & stability
Dynamic LiNX & Shark controller that allows convenient Bluetooth programming and diagnostics
- 15 to 20 miles on a single charge
- Maximum speed: 5mph
- Maximum capacity: 450lbs
Red and blue color fenders included
up to 20 miles
22NF (55Ah) x 2pcs
Controller LiNX, PG VR2 (for power seat lift) Gradient 8°
6" front, 6" rear
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs, 400 lbs (with power seat lift)
Seat Width: 20", 22", or 24"
Seat Depth: 18", 19", 20", 21" or 22"
Seat-to-Floor Height: 21"-23" (captain), 17.5"-19.5" (pan), Power seat lift adds 3"
Backrest Height: 20" or 22"
Overall Length: 35"
Overall Width: 27″
Total Weight: 243 lbs
Get the Vision Super today
Restore your mobility with Vision Super. Manufactured by Merits Health, this electric wheelchair is perfect both for indoor and outdoor use. Best of all, it allows you to be more independent and go about your day safely. Order your Vision Super online today.
5 years/Limited Lifetime Frame, 1 battery, and 18-months warranty on Electronic Controllers, Harnesses, Chargers, and Motors.
Unoccupied transit tie-down kit
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or suppliers error. Since we keep our price low, all orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.