Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
Searching for a bariatric 3-wheel scooter with a high-back seat, impressive weight capacity, a good driving range & incredible features? Look no further as the Pioneer 9 (S331) (K0808) has all that! It will help you go places independently and keep you safe while you get there.
A comfortable bariatric three-wheel mobility scooter
The Pioneer 9 has a maximum capacity of 500lbs, making it one of the most heavy-duty mobility scooters you can find today. It offers an impressive driving range of 32 miles per charge. The sliding seat is extra wide (22 inches) and is paired with an equally high backrest. It can be contoured for maximum comfort during long drives. For extra comfort, the seat is adjustable. Feel free to swivel & slide the captain’s seat to get on or off the scooter swiftly.
With three flat-free & anti-tip tires, the Pioneer 9 is a suitable travel companion for outdoor adventures. It has an impressive 4-inch ground clearance & an incline rating of 12 degrees. You can confidently ride up and down the hills or drive over uneven and rough terrains.
The Pioneer 9 also doesn’t disappoint when it comes to safety features. It has a top-of-the-line braking system, which automatically cuts your speed in half when you’re turning the scooter. And, of course, it is fitted with a headlight, turn signals, rear lights, and hazard lights.
Quick product features
- 22-inch sliding captain’s seat
- Maximum weight capacity: 500lbs
- Three anti-tip wheels & a tight turning radius
- Four-inch ground clearance
- Half-speed inhibit switch
- Hydraulic angle-adjustable delta tiller
Headlights & other safety lights
up to 32 miles
12V/U1(34AH) x 2pcs
Gradient 10° Charger 6A off-board
10" flat-free tires
12.5" flat-free tires
Seat Width: 22″
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height: 22"
Backrest Height: 22"
Overall Length: 53"
Overall Height: 47″
Overall Width: 27″
Total Weight: 249lbs
Weight Capacity: 500lbs
Explore the outdoors with Pioneer 9
Manufactured by Merits, the Pioneer 9 is a reliable heavy-duty mobility scooter. You can drive it around the neighborhood (or even to the outdoors!) and enjoy your day. With this scooter, you can restore your mobility and independence. Place your order online today.
Motors and electronics - 18 months; Batteries - 1 year; Frame - 5 years.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or suppliers error. Since we keep our price low, all orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.