Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Roadster 4 (S740) is a four-wheel portable mobility scooter that can be easily maneuvered both indoors and outside. It has an adjustable tiller, making it suitable for those with limited dexterity & hand strength. It’s also lightweight and can be dismantled in seconds.
A four-wheel mobility scooter that keeps you stable
With seven-inch front wheels and eight-inch rear wheels, the Roadster 4 offers a stable ride. The anti-tip wheels ensure you’re safe when you go over roadside curbs or up a hill. You can ride safely around your neighborhood, parks, malls, hospitals, and practically anywhere.
Planning to use it indoors? The Roadster 4 has a tight turning radius to make it easy for you to maneuver through narrow entryways and hallways. The non-marking wheels also give you peace of mind that the floors will remain clean even if you’re riding back and forth.
Whether you drive indoors or outdoors, you can expect a comfortable ride with Roadster 4. The swivel seat is height-adjustable; tall riders won’t have a problem fitting in. The armrests are width-adjustable and flip back for added convenience when you’re getting on or off the scooter. Best of all, the tiller is angle-adjustable to help you find the driving position that best suits you. And it has user-friendly controls to give you total control of the ride.
And let’s not forget about the convenient front basket. It’s large enough to hold personal items or tote a few shopping bags. Overall, the Roadster 4 makes your daily life way easier!
Quick product features
- Four non-marking wheels for a stable, smooth ride
- Adjustable tiller to promote an ergonomic driving position
- Detachable battery pack for on-the-go recharging
- Extra charging underneath the scooter’s dashboard
- Designed to disassemble in seconds; can be disassembled into five lightweight components for easy storage and transport
18-inch width deluxe stadium seat
up to 6 miles
DC 24V, 110W, 420W Max
12V/12AH x 2pcs
Gradient 6° Charger 1.8A off-board
7″ PU Tire
8″ PU tires
Seat Width: 18″
Seat Depth: 17"
Seat Height: 15"
Min Footrest Extension: 16"
Max Footrest Extension: 18"
Overall Length: 40"
Overall Height: 48″
Overall Width: 21″
Total Weight: 106lbs
Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs
Be more mobile with Roadster 4
Go to the park or grocery store whenever you want. With Roadster 4, you can have a reliable travel companion. Place your order online today.
Motors and electronics - 18 months; Batteries - 1 year; Frames - 5 years.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or suppliers error. Since we keep our price low, all orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.