Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
Staying true to its name, the Silverado Extreme is designed for rugged terrains. It’s a sporty mobility scooter with four large wheels, a full suspension system, and an incredible driving range. With the Silverado Extreme, you can cruise over outdoor terrains at almost ten mph.
The Silverado Extreme is ready for rugged terrains
The Silverado Extreme proudly features 16-inch wheels that can conquer any terrain. The four-wheel design provides added stability, and the five-inch ground clearance makes it easy for you to drive on uneven surfaces. And you don’t have to worry about going up hills or riding over obstacles, as the Silverado Extreme offers a 10-degree incline rating. Let’s not forget about its full suspension system that ensures a smooth ride on the roughest ground.
Planning to go with your family and friends on an outdoor trail? The Silverado Extreme can drive an exceptional 55 miles on a single charge, so you no longer have to miss out! You can go with your loved ones as they hike or bike on a newly-discovered outdoor trail.
Best of all, the Silverado Extreme ensures a safe & comfy ride. It has a maximum weight capacity of 450 lbs, a high-back sliding seat with an adjustable headrest, and adjustable armrests. It features an intelligent braking system, which automatically cuts your speed in half whenever you’re turning to ensure you’re safe and in control. It also has two large rearview mirrors for added safety and a storage compartment under the tiller for your convenience.
Quick product features
- Maximum weight capacity: 450lbs
- Sporty & streamlined four-wheel design
- Full suspension system (complete with shock absorbers) for a smooth ride
- Modern LED lighting system
- An automatic braking system that reduces speed when turning
- Compartment underneath tiller
- Digital dashboard panel that displays battery gauge, speed, time, etc
- Left and right mirrors
- Adjustable armrests & semi-reclining seat
Weight Capacity 204kg/ 450lb
up to 55 miles
DC 24V, 650W(Rating)/ 2200W(Max) Controller 120A
Battery Size (2 required)
Gradient 10° Charger 8A off-board Brakes Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
14"(3.50-8) pneumatic tire
16"(4.00-10) pneumatic tire
Seat Width: 20″
Seat Depth: 18″
Seat Height: 19″
Backrest Height : 25″
Overall Length: 61″
Overall Height: 57.3″
Overall Width: 29″
Get the Silverado Extreme today
Ready to restore your mobility with the sporty Silverado Extreme? Order yours today.
Motors and electronics - 18 months; Batteries - 1 year; Frames - 5 years.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or suppliers error. Since we keep our price low, all orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.