Estimated Arrival: Between May 28 and May 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Walker is the World's most lightweight walker. It is the most compact, portable, easiest open-and-close walker ever invented. When folded, the Fold-N-Go Walker is about four times smaller than the average walker. It fits in small spaces, like an airplane overhead bin or a tiny car trunk.
- FOLDING ROLLATOR: The EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator folds like an umbrella stroller.
- PORTABLE: Easily store the folded walking aid in small places.
- TRAVEL READY: The lightweight folded walker is less intrusive than other bulky walkers, and can easily be taken to the grocery store on a bus, or on a plane on vacation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: The 15-pound aluminum frame is designed to support weight up to 400 pounds.
- COMPACT SEAT: Use the built-in seat to take quick breaks while walking or traveling. Seat dimensions are 18.5" wide and 5" deep.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLES: Without bending over, easily adjust the handles from 33 to 36 inches tall to find the perfect fit for the body type.
- POUCH AND BASKET: Store small items such as phones, glasses, books, medications, and even groceries in the front nylon organizer pouch and hanging basket.
- MODERN & STYLISH: Choose between three stylish colors (Black Walnut, Cobalt Blue, or Regal Rose) to match your style and personality
- NO ASSEMBLY: Fully assembled and ready to use out of the box
32″ x 38.5″
28” – 33”
Recommended User Heights
4’10” to 6’8″
WARRANTY: Limited Warranty
Locking Swivel Wheel Kit (OUT OF STOCK)
- What are the differences in the Standard and Short sizes?
The EZ Fold-N-Go Walker comes in two different sizes: Standard and Short. The standard version can be adjusted in height between 32″ and 38″ (to fit heights 5’6″-6’3″) while the short version can be adjusted in height between 28″ and 33″ (to fit heights 4’11”-6’3″).
To know which size is best for you, let your hands naturally hang to the side of your body and measure the distance from your wrists to the floor. When adjusting a walker to the appropriate height, you should set the handles even with your wrists when hanging at your side to allow for a comfortable and natural bend in the elbow.
- Is assembly required?
The EZ Fold-N-Go Walker comes ready to use right out of the box. Simply remove the walker from the packaging, unfold, and adjust the handle height.
To find the appropriate handle height:
- Stand next to the rollator with your arms hanging naturally to your side
- Set the handles to match your wrists
- This allows for a natural bend in the elbow when using the rollator
- Are replacement parts available?
Wear and tear items such as wheels, brake pads, pouch, hanging basket, hand grips, and backrest are not covered under Stander’s limited lifetime guarantee. Replacements for these items can be purchased.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf..
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or suppliers error. Since we keep our price low, all orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.