Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and May 29. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Stander Let’s Move Rollator by Trust Care is an innovative walking aid that gives users independence, balance, and support while at home or on the go. Weighing only 12 pounds, easily navigate narrow hallways, bathrooms, or busy sidewalks with the compact frame and 8-inch swivel wheels.
- FOLDABLE: Easily folds to be self-standing with a compact footprint measuring 8 by 25.6 inches.
- COMFORTABLE SEAT: The seat measures 17 inches wide to offer the user a comfortable place to sit and rest.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The 12-pound frame is easy to load and unload from a vehicle or bus and supports 350 lbs.
- STYLISH DESIGN: Swedish designed; available in 2 color choices to fit your personality and lifestyle.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WHEELS: 8-inch wheels glide across outdoor surfaces; use when traveling, running errands, or getting around the house.
- LOCKING-BRAKES: Control your movement with the rear locking brakes or activate the parking brakes when stopped.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLES: Ergonomic handles can be easily adjusted from 30.5"-36".
- NO ASSEMBLY: Fully assembled and ready to use out of the box
Handle height adjustable from
30.5“ – 36.5”
Front wheel diameter
Rear wheel diameter8"
Max. bag load 26.5 lbs. SKU's 4800-BL; 4800-GR UPC 850015994128; 850015994135
WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Warranty Guarantee.
What are the dimensions of the Let’s Fly Rollator?
- Is assembly required?
The Let’s Move Rollator comes ready to use right out of the box. Remove the rollator from the packaging, unfold, and adjust the handle height.
To find the appropriate handle height:
- Stand next to the rollator with your arms hanging naturally to your side
- Set the handles to match your wrists
- This allows for a natural bend in the elbow when using the rollator
If you desire to use the backstrap:
*Attach the back strap to the handles using the provided long bolts and Allen wrench
- Are the brakes adjustable?
Yes, the brakes of the Let’s Move Rollator are easily adjustable. Brakes are calibrated during the manufacturing process, but we recommend performing a routine check upon arrival and before first use. Over time, the brakes may loosen and need to be tightened.
To adjust the brakes on your rollator, follow the instructions in the video below.
- Are replacement parts available?
Wear and tear items such as wheels, brake pads, pouch, hanging basket, hand grips, and backrest are not covered under Stander’s limited lifetime guarantee. Replacements for these items can be purchased.
- What are the dimensions of the Let’s Fly Rollator?
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or suppliers error. Since we keep our price low, all orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.