Estimated Arrival: Between May 27 and May 29. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
There’s a clear reason why we call the Rollz Flex our shopper walker. Whether it is the weekly market in town, getting your groceries for the weekend at the supermarket, or a nice afternoon shopping in the city, the Rollz Flex turns it into a light and comfortable experience. Walking steadily and conveniently, while the bag slowly carries more and more. It is made out of sustainable and waterproof material.
- Stylish: Fully certified rollator with the look of a designer shopper.
- Safe: Classic brake with drum brakes. Climb curbs easily with the standard curb climber.
- Practical: This large bag can carry 44 lb (20 kg).
- Comfortable: Natural suspension thanks to the soft tires.
- Convenient: Resting on the luxurious leather-look seat with the handlebar in the forward position as a supportive backrest.
- Light and compact: it weighs only 16. 3 lb (7.4 kg) and is easily folded for storage.
- Maneuverable: Very light steering and easy motion with the maneuverable front wheels
Pebble White Frame with Classic Brake
Matt Black Frame with Classic Brake
Dark Purple Frame with Classic Brake
Dark Jungle Green with Classic Brake
3010RF0014 Seat height
24.4” (62 cm)
Seat Seat width
17” (44 cm)
h x w x l
31.5”-39.4” x 24.4” x 23.6”
(80-100 × 62 × 60 cm)
h x w x l
31.5”-39.4” x 13” x 23.6”
(80-100 × 33 × 60 cm)
8” (20.3 cm)
275 lb (125 kg)
25 liter / 6.6 gal / 20 kg / 44 lb
Minimum and maximum user height
5’ 1”- 6’ 4 ¾” (1.55-1.95 m)
16.3 Ib (7.4 kg)
Lifetime warranty on the frame, and a two (2) year warranty on the brake handles.
- What is the Rollz Flex meant for?
Rollz Flex is our lightweight rollator with a big bag. This versatile walker allows you to go out in a comfortable and stable way while having style at the same time, all thanks to the beautiful and thoughtful design. In the waterproof bag you can carry up to 20 kg and yet the rollator will maneuver easily and remain stable.
The easily adjustable handlebar fits different needs as it can be set in six different positions. When set in an upright position, the Rollz Flex can be used as a shopper. When the handlebar is facing forward, in the rollator position, the Rollz Flex is a fully certified rollator.
- Is the Rollz Flex available in different sizes?
Rollz Flex comes in two sizes. The regular size is designed for people with heights between 1,55-1,95 m / 5 ft 1″- 6 ft 4 ¾”. The Rollz Flex Small fits better to those having heights between 1.40-1.60 m / 4 ft 7⅛” – 5 ft 2¾”. The handlebar of the small version can be set in five different height sizes, instead of six for the regular size.
- What is the weight of the Rollz Flex?
The Rollz Flex weighs only 7.7 kg. The Rollz Flex Small weighs 6,8 kg.
- What is the maximum weight capacity of the Rollz Flex?
The maximum user weight the Rollz Flex can carry is 125 kg. Only one person can take a seat on the Rollz Flex. Rollz International cannot guarantee safety when multiple people sit on it. Only sit when the Rollz Flex is set on the parking brake.
- What is the capacity of the bag?
The Rollz Flex bag can carry up to 25 liter / 20 kg in its bag, which is more than other rollators can. Even heavily loaded, the rollator remains very stable and can be easily handled. Thanks to the removable bag you can easily get your shopping out of the rollator bag.
- The Rollz Flex looks like a shopper. Is it a real rollator?
We understand that at first sight, the Rollz Flex does not appear to be a rollator. That is exactly what we have aimed for when we developed it, as we believe this is how a modern rollator should look: stylish and designed with care. Rollz Flex is a fully functional rollator and it complies with the standards in all the markets where it is available.
Take a look at this video to see the Rollz Flex in action.
- How do I fold and unfold the Rollz Flex?
The folding and unfolding of the Rollz Flex are done quickly, without tools or hassle. In this video, you can see how it is done step by step.
- My Rollz Flex bag got a little dirty, how can I clean it?
The bag of the Rollz Flex holds an inner bag that you can easily remove and wash in the washing machine, at a maximum of 30 degrees. Do not iron, bleach, dry clean or machine dry it.
The outer bag can be cleaned with a wet soft cloth and gentle detergent.
- The Rollz Flex handlebar can be set in many positions. How much support does each position offer?
The Rollz Flex adapts to your support needs. It depends on the user and the situation how the handlebar should be positioned for the needed support.
When the handlebar is set completely forward, it provides the best support. In this position, the Rollz Flex is a certified rollator.
In the tilting position – facing you like a stroller – it offers only slight support.
The handlebar is easily adjustable, so it can give you the needed support at any given moment. See how to adjust the handlebar in this video.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or suppliers error. Since we keep our price low, all orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.