Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
This Vive Health 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter rests on a stable base of four, flat-free, tires to easily navigate over smooth surfaces and up and down inclines of six degrees or less. It is simple to transport and can be easily disassembled into four pieces to fit in most vehicles for on-the-go use. It offers a long-range battery life, comfortable swivel seat, and contoured backrest.
- LONG-RANGE BATTERY WITH CHARGER: Included charger allows you to charge the standard 12V/12AH batteries on the scooter or easily remove the battery pack for convenient off-board charging.
- COMFORT SWIVEL SEATING: Easy to board and exit, the backrest is height adjustable
- VARIABLE SPEED SCOOTER: Select the maximum speed desired with the speed adjustment dial, providing greater safety and control
- SIMPLE TO TRANSPORT: Disassembling into four pieces, it easily fits in most vehicles
- MORE STANDARD FEATURES: Includes a removable front tiller basket, a high-intensity LED headlight, and a horn for added safety
Maximum Drive Range Per Charge
Front and Rear Tires Size
Up to 3.7 mph
Overall Width of Base
Seat-to-Ground Height Range
18.5" to 21.5”
17" x 14.5”
Black vinyl, molded composite base
Weight of Heaviest Piece
29 lbs. (rear base)
Maximum Range Per Charge
Up to 12.4 miles
Off-board charger, 2amp
Electronic, regenerative, and electromechanical
24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
Maximum Weight Capacity
MOB1027BLU (blue); MOB1027SLV (silver)
818323028010 (blue); 818323027976 (silver)
*Frame - 5 years
*Electrical/ Batteries/ Horn/ Controller - 6 months
*Handles/ Charger - 90 days
*Battery case - 60 days
*Other parts excluded the Keys/ 30 days
Rollator Side Bag (NEW)
How heavy is the Vive scooter?
The Vive mobility scooter weighs 88.2 pounds. The heaviest piece when disassembled for transportation is 29 pounds.
Can the Vive scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
The Vive scooter has a ground clearance of 1.57” and will not be able to clear 2” doorsteps.
What type of battery does the scooter use?
The Vive scooter uses two, 12V/12AH batteries.
Can I drive through gravel with my Vive scooter?
Because gravel is uneven, the scooter is not recommended for gravel paths or driveway use.
Does this scooter beep when backing up?
No, the Vive scooter does not beep when in operating in reverse.
Will I be able to take the battery off of the scooter for charging?
Yes, the battery pack is removable for convenient off-board charging.
How does the scooter handle hills?
The Vive scooter is designed to safely handle inclines of 6 degrees or less.
Is the battery and charger included?
Yes! The Vive scooter includes a compatible battery pack and charger.
What is the weight limit for the Vive scooter?
The Vive scooter safely supports up to 265 pounds.
Does the scooter have reverse for backing up?
Yes! The Vive scooter can be driven in reverse, perfect for backing out of elevators, hallways, and similar areas.
Is the scooter easy to put together?
Yes! The Vive mobility scooter is easy to assemble: no tools are required.
Are the tires solid?
Yes, the flat-free tires are solid and nonmarking for safely navigating indoor surfaces.
Does the scooter include a front basket?
Yes! The Vive scooter includes a front basket that can be removed if desired.
How high is the scooter seat?
The scooter seat height is adjustable between 18.5” and 21.5”.
Is the scooter TSA approved?
Yes, the scooter is TSA approved and safe for air travel.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website.
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.