Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 29 and Jan 31. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
This Bariatric Rollator from Vive Health is a strong mobility aid that was manufactured to safely and confidently navigate most terrain. Its stabilizing support allows you to take a comfortable rest when needed. It offers a generous wide padded seat and backrest, locking brake system, and adjustable handle.
STRONG MOBILITY SUPPORT: Confidently navigate most terrain and comfortable rest when needed with the stabilizing support of the Vive bariatric rollator
COMFORT GRIP ADJUSTABLE HANDLES: Easily secure the handle height between 34” to 38” for a comfortable fit for any individual
WIDE PADDED SEAT AND BACKREST: Generously wide for greater comfort, the rollator seat and backrest are also well-padded
LOCKING BRAKE SYSTEM: Features ergonomic loop hand brakes that easily lock the wheels in place for safe seating
DURABLE STEEL FRAME: Safely supporting up to 500 pounds, the bariatric rollator is made with a strong steel frame for exceptional durability and fold flat for easy portability and storage
GENEROUS STORAGE: Safely store a purse or wallet, electronic devices, medications, and more in the included under-the-seat storage bin
- Mobility aid
- Base when open: 28.5” by 20” by 38”
- Width between the handles: 22”
- Adjustable Height: 34” to 38”
- Seat: 18” by 13.5”
- Seat height from the floor: 22”
- Wheels: 8”
- Storage bin: 20” by 10” by 5”
- Steel frame
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Vive Bariatric Rollator
- Removable storage bin
- MOB1040BLU (Blue)
- MOB1040BLK (Black)
- 810041983657 (Black)
- 810041983664 (Blue)
*Frame - 1 year
*Brakes/ Handles - 90 days
*Other parts – None
Rollator Side Bag (NEW)
- Does the Vive bariatric rollator come pre-assembled?
Yes, the bariatric rollator is pre-assembled, only requiring the backrest, handles and storage bin to be snapped into place without special tools.
- Is the Vive bariatric rollator heavy duty?
Yes! The bariatric rollator is heavy-duty, made with strong steel, and safely supports up to 500 pounds.
- Will a bariatric rollator be helpful for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the bariatric rollator provides stabilizing support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees.
- What is the width between the handles of the rollator?
The width between the rollator handles is 22”.
- What is the height of the seat from the floor?
The Vive bariatric rollator seat sits 22” from the floor.
- Can the Vive bariatric rollator be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, the rollator folds flat for placing in a car.
- Is the bariatric rollator height adjustable?
Yes! The rollator handle height can be adjusted from 34” to 38”.
- What is the weight limit for the bariatric rollator?
The Vive bariatric rollator safely supports up to 500 pounds.
- How wide is the bariatric rollator seat?
The bariatric rollator measures 18” by 13.5”.
- Will the bariatric rollator’s hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the loop hand brakes are designed for easy use.
- How much does the Vive bariatric rollator weigh?
The Vive bariatric rollator weighs 27 pounds.
- Can I lock the wheels when resting on the rollator seat?
Yes! The wheels lock in place for greater stability when seated.
- Does the bariatric rollator fit through interior doors?
The Vive bariatric rollator measures 28.5” in total width. It may require some extra maneuvering to pass through narrow interior doors.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.