Estimated Arrival: Between May 28 and May 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
This Vive Health Electric Bed Frame was manufactured to provide peaceful rest and relaxation.
- RELAXING ELEVATION: Elevate the head or foot of the bed to promote peaceful rest and relaxation
- QUIET AND SMOOTH: Powerful dual motors smoothly and quietly elevate the bed frame to the desired position
- BEDSIDE ORGANIZATION: Includes a bed rail pouch with three mesh pockets as well as dual USB ports for conveniently powering electronic devices
- REMOVABLE WATERPROOF COVER: Constructed with durable, latex-free vinyl, the waterproof alternating mattress is easy to clean
- ZERO GRAVITY: Features a zero-gravity position to increase circulation and relieve pain
- WIRELESS OPERATION: Easily adjust the bed frame in dim and darkened rooms with the backlit wireless remote control
STRONG STEEL FRAME: Sized to fit a twin or twin XL mattress, the adjustable electric bed frame is constructed with durable steel to support up to 350 pounds.
- For elevating the head or foot of the bed
- For positioning the bed in zero-gravity position or supportive seated position
- 75.98” by 38.98”
- Frame height from the floor: 13.5”
- Bed rail height from the floor: 24”
- Maximum elevation at the head of the bed: 80 degrees
- Maximum elevation at the foot of the bed: 55 degrees
- Weight: 73 lbs
- Supports a combined total (mattress, bedding and user weight) of 350 pounds
- Wipe the adjustable bed frame off with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Vive Electric Bed Frame
- Wireless remote control
- Bed rail organizer pouch
- Allen wrench
- Illustrated manual
- 60 day guarantee
· Is the Vive electric bed frame easy to set up?
Yes! The electric bed frame arrives partially pre-assembled and requires a few simple steps to complete the setup. Watch a full assembly video below.
· How to Reprogram the Electric Bed Frame Remote?
· Can I raise the head and the foot at the same time?
Yes, the head and foot of the bed base frame may be elevated at the same time.
· Is there a button to lower the bed frame back to flat?
Yes! The wireless remote control features a “flat” button that automatically resets the electric bedframe in a flat position.
· What size of mattress will I need to use the Vive bed frame?
The Vive electric bed frame accommodates twin and twin xl mattresses.
· Are the motors quiet?
Yes! The dual motors are quiet to promote greater rest and relaxation.
· Does the adjustable bed frame have a seated setting?
Yes, the adjustable bed frame can be elevated to create a supportive seated position.
· How far can I elevate the head of the Vive electric bed frame?
The head of the adjustable bed can be elevated to 80 degrees.
· How far can I elevate the foot of the VIve electric bed frame?
The foot of the adjustable bed frame can be elevated to 55 degrees.
· Does this include the adjustable electric frame only?
Yes, the Vive electric bed frame includes the frame, a wireless remote, and a bed rail organizer. It does not include a mattress.
· What is the weight limit for the electric bed frame?
The bed frame safely supports a combined weight of 350 pounds. This includes the weight of the mattress, bedding, and the user.
· How high off of the floor does the electric bed frame sit?
The electric bed frame measures 13.5” from the floor to the base of the frame.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations. You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee. Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible. The item must be in stock on the competitor's website. The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location. The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..). The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.