Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Vive Foldable Rollator Series T was built to safely navigate indoors and out, and rest comfortably as needed. They present an adjustable handle designed to accommodate individuals up to 6.5 ft., a dual braking system, and a beautiful storage bag.
RELIABLE MOBILITY SUPPORT: Confidently navigate indoors and out, and rest comfortably as needed
- TALL ADJUSTABLE HANDLES: Designed for individuals up to 6’ 5”, the folding rollator’s handles easily adjust from 35” to 40” in height
COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN: Easily portable, the tall rollator folds down to fit in the trunk of most cars and for compact storage at home or on the go
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM: Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic hand brakes and easily lock wheels in place when seated for added stability and security
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Constructed with lightweight aluminum and a sturdy fabric seat, the tall rollator safely supports up to 300 pounds
SECURE STORAGE BAG: The included detachable rollator bag safely stores electronic devices, medications, a purse, snacks, and more
- For use as a mobility aid
- Base when open: 25.5” by 28”
- Adjustable Height: 35” to 40”
- Seat: 17.5” by 9.5”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 10.8”
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Lightweight aluminum
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Do not use corrosive cleaners
- Do not leave outside in inclement weather
- Vive Rollator Walker Series T
- Removable storage bag
*Frame - 60 days
*Brakes/ Handles - 90 days
*Other parts – None
Rollator Side Bag (NEW)
- Does the Vive Series T rollator walker come pre-assembled?
Yes! The Series T rollator walker is pre-assembled, needing only the front wheels to be snapped into place before use.
- My husband is 6’ 3”, will this rollator work for him?
Yes! The Vive Series T folding rollator is designed to comfortably aid taller individuals up to 6’ 5” tall.
- Do you have to remove the wheels to fold the rollator?
Although the Vive rollator’s front wheels can be removed for more compact storage, it is not necessary to remove them before folding the rollator.
- Are the rollator brake cables hidden?
Yes! The brake cables are routed through the rollator frame for a clean, sleek appearance and zero interference while walking or resting.
- Will a tall rollator walker be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the tall rollator walker provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees.
- Can the tall rollator be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the tall rollator walker, simply pull upward on the center strap. The rollator’s front wheels can also be removed with the push pins for more compact storage.
- Is the Series T Vive rollator walker height adjustable?
Yes! The rollator’s handle height can be easily adjusted in one-inch increments from 35” to 40” to accommodate taller users.
- What is the weight limit for the Vive folding rollator?
The Vive folding rollator safely supports up to 300 pounds.
- How wide is the Series T rollator?
The Series T rollator is 25.5” wide.
- Will the rollator hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the loop hand brakes are designed for easy use.
- How much does the Vive Rollator Series T weigh?
The Vive rollator weighs 18 pounds.
- Can I lock the rollator wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes, the rollator’s front wheels lock in place for extra stability when seated.
- How wide is the Vive rollator walker seat?
The rollator walker seat measures 17.5” wide and 9.5” deep.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.