Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Vive Deluxe Mobility Scooter easily navigates over smooth, indoor, and outdoor surfaces such as concrete, pavement, tile, and carpeting. Our electric scooter weighs approximately 114.6 pounds and includes a wide, padded seat and backrest that is height adjustable for maximum comfort, 8” flat-free tires with a ground clearance of 3.5”, and a front-mounted storage basket for carrying everyday items. With a top speed of 5 mph, the Series A mobility scooter has a driving range of up to 15.5 miles per charge.
- REAR SUSPENSION AND EXTRA PADDED SEAT: Providing a smooth, comfortable ride, the Vive Deluxe Mobility Scooter is perfect for navigating in your home, at the market, and on the go. With a ground clearance of 3.5”, the electric scooter easily clears most door jambs and smoothly rolls over flooring changes on four, 8.86” flat-free tires.
- GO FARTHER ON A SINGLE CHARGE: Our Deluxe Mobility Scooter is powered by a long-lasting, rechargeable battery pack with a range of up to 15.5 miles per charge and a top speed of 5 mph. Your mobility scooter includes a quick connect battery and charging cable.
- RIDE IN COMFORT AND STYLE: Our Deluxe Mobility Scooter is designed for comfort, safely supporting up to 298 pounds with a large platform and height-adjustable captain’s seat. Comfortably padded, the wide, 16.54” seat and backrest provide gentle cushioning and support. Additionally, the scooter seat is surrounded by two padded armrests that adjust and flip upward for greater convenience when exiting or boarding.
- WRAPAROUND DELTA TILLER: Equipped with a wraparound delta tiller and drive levers, the Vive Deluxe Mobility electric scooter’s intuitive control panel allows you to set the maximum speed with the variable speed dial and turn on the bright LED headlight as needed when navigating in low-light areas. The tiller display also includes a color-coded battery life indicator for checking the status of the battery at a glance.
(L x W x H) 43.3” x 19.6” x 36.2”
Seat Height (from the ground)
Armrest Height (above seat)
Seat Back Height
Maximum Braking Distance
Minimum Turning Radius
Maximum Travel Distance
Battery Lead-acid battery
Controller Maximum Output Current 45A Controller Minimum Output Current 2A Front Wheel Diameter 8.8” (Solid) Rear Wheel Diameter 8.8” (Solid)
MOB1053BLU (blue); MOB1053RED (Red)
810041987679 (Blue); 810041987686 (Red)
*Frame - 5 years
*Electrical/ Batteries/ Horn/ Controller - 6 months
*Handles/ Charger - 90 days
*Battery case - 60 days
*Other parts excluded the Keys/ 30 days
Rollator Side Bag (NEW)
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website.
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.