Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 07. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
Providing cardiovascular exercise, the Vive Health Recumbent Bike is easy on the knees and supports proper posture to minimize strain and fatigue. It features eight resistance levels and a large LCD screen.
- SAFE STEP-THROUGH DESIGN: Easily get on and off of the recumbent bike without compromising balance or overextending the hips or legs
- EASY ON THE KNEES AND BACK: Providing cardiovascular exercise, the recumbent bike is easy on the knees and supports proper posture to minimize strain and fatigue
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS: Featuring a smooth and quiet pedal motion, the resistance can be adjusted to one of eight levels for progressive workouts
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: Easy to read, LCD screen displays time, estimated distance, calories burned, and speed
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DISPLAY PANEL: Setting goals for target heart rate, distance, time, and more, the recumbent bike features an easy to use LCD display
CUSHIONED ADJUSTABLE SEATING: Padded with a resilient foam, the cushioned seat is adjustable to fit most adults 5’2” and up
- For low-impact cardio exercise that is easy on the joints and safe for any fitness level
- Display screen: two AAA batteries
- Total length: 56.69”
- Width at widest point: 23.82”
- Height: 40.55”
- Total weight: 56.64 pounds
- Steel frame
- Composite seat with foam padding
- Wipe the recumbent bike down with a damp cloth and mild cleanser
- Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners
- Vive Recumbent Bike
- Illustrated manual
- One year guarantee
WARRANTY: 1-year Guarantee
How to assemble the recumbent bike?
- Will the seat adjust to fit both me at 5’ 2” and my husband at 6’ 1”?
Yes! The recumbent bike seat is easily adjusted to accommodate heights 5’ 2” and up.
- Is this a magnetic recumbent bike?
Yes, the Vive recumbent bike features magnetic resistance and a two-way flywheel.
- How quiet is the stationary bike?
The Vive stationary recumbent bike is exceptionally quiet.
- Can I adjust the height of the seat?
The seat height is not adjustable, however, the length between the seat and the pedals is adjustable for a comfortable fit for those 5’2” and up.
- Is the bike seat comfortable?
Yes, the bike seat is ergonomically designed for supporting proper posture and generously padded with a resilient foam for optimal comfort.
- Does the recumbent bike include the tools needed to assemble it?
Yes! The recumbent bike includes a multi-tool and allen wrench to simplify assembly.
- What is the flywheel weight?
The flywheel weight for the Vive recumbent bike is 11.02 pounds.
- What is the recumbent bike’s weight limit?
The Vive recumbent bike safely supports up to 220 pounds.
- Is the Vive recumbent bike easy to get on and off of?
Yes! The Vive recumbent bike features a step-through design, making it easy to get on and off without overextending the legs and hips.
- Will I be able to pedal forwards and backward?
Yes! The recumbent bike is equipped with a 2-way flywheel for use in both directions.
- How much does the recumbent bike weigh?
The recumbent exercise bike weighs 56.64 pounds.
- What type of batteries will I need for the bike screen?
The LCD display screen requires two AAA batteries.
- Does the recumbent bike have heartbeat sensors?
Yes! Pulse sensors are located on the lower handlebars.
- How to assemble the recumbent bike?
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.