Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Rollator Walker from Vive Health provides stable mobility support by its adjustable handles and dual braking system. This Vive Rollator Walker comes with a detachable rollator bag.
STABLE MOBILITY SUPPORT: Confidently navigate most terrain and comfortable rest when needed while safely carrying daily essentials
ADJUSTABLE HANDLES: Easily customize the handle height for a comfortable fit for any individual
FOLDABLE DESIGN: Conveniently folds down for compact storage and transportation, easily fitting in the trunk of a car
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM: Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic hand brakes and easily lock wheels in place when seated for added stability and security
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE FRAME: Corrosion-resistant, the lightweight aluminum frame safely supports up to 300 pounds
SAFE STORAGE: Detachable rollator bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications, and more
- Mobility aid
- Base when open: Width: 25” Length: 28”
- Adjustable Height: 31” to 36”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 10” by 20” by 32”
- Seat: 17.5" x 9.5"
- Seat Height: 21"
- Bag Dimensions: 15" w x 13" h x 3.5" d
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn the black cable adjuster screw located near each rear wheel behind the tension spring
Adjusting Handle Height
- Handle height can be adjusted in 1” increments with the push pins located on the sides of the rollator
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant solution as necessary
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Euro rollator
- Storage basket
- MOB1010RED (Red)
- MOB1010BLK (Black)
- MOB1010BLU (Blue)
- MOB1010PNK (Pink)
- 818323027075 (Red)
- 818323024807 (Black)
- 818323024791 (Blue)
- 818323024784 (Pink)
*Frame - 5 years
*Electrical/ Batteries/ Horn/ Controller - 6 months
*Handles/ Charger - 90 days
*Battery case - 60 days
*Other parts excluded the Keys/ 30 days
- Does it come pre-assembled?
Yes, the rollator is pre-assembled, needing only the front wheels to be snapped into place before use.
- Do you have to remove the wheels to fold them?
Although the front wheels can be removed for more compact storage, it is not necessary to remove them before folding the rollator.
- Will a rollator be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the rollator provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees.
- Can it be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the rollator, simply pull upward on the center strap. The front wheels can also be removed with push pins for more compact storage.
- Is the rollator height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted in one-inch increments from 31” to 36”.
- What is the weight limit for the rollator?
The rollator safely supports up to 300 pounds.
- How to Adjust the Brakes on the Rollator?
- How wide is the rollator?
The rollator is 25” wide.
- Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the hand brakes are designed for easy use.
- How much does the rollator weigh?
The rollator weighs 20 pounds.
- Can I lock the wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes, the back wheels lock in place for extra stability when seated.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.