Estimated Arrival: Between May 28 and May 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
The Vive Health Upright Walker is made to help in mobility. It is essential to eliminate tension in the shoulders and neck and allows users to look forward.
- SAFELY WALK UPRIGHT: Aiding in mobility, the Upright Rollator Walker eliminates tension in the shoulders and neck and allows users to look forward
- COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN: Easily folding, the lightweight walker easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the Upright Walker is constructed with durable aluminum that is lightweight for easy portability
- COMFORTABLE SEATING: Features a lightly padded seat with a backrest for comfortable, on-the-go seating
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLES: Handles easily adjust for a custom fit and include loop hand brakes for assisting in navigating inclines and securely locking the wheels
REMOVABLE BAG: Easy to secure and remove, the Upright Walker storage bag safely holds daily necessities and includes a padded shoulder strap
For providing mobility support while maintaining an upright position
- Overall Width: 25”
- Overall Length: 32”
- Armrest Height: 41” to 46”
- Seat Width: 17.5”
- Seat Depth: 9.5”
- Wheels: 8” diameter
- Folded Height: 41"
- Folded Width: 10.8”
- Seat Heat From Floor: 21.5"
- Total weight: 20 pounds
- Shoulder bag weight capacity: 11 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
Aluminum, Nylon fabric blend, High-density foam
The upright rollator may be wiped down with a damp cloth and mild cleanser. Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth. Do not clean with abrasive cleaning agents
Upright Rollator Walker, Removable shoulder bag, and Cane Holder
- MOB1033BLU (Blue)
- MOB1033RED (Red)
- 810041983329 (Blue)
- 810041984517 (Red)
*Frame - 1 year
*Brakes / handles - 90 days
*Wheels/ Screws / bolts / nuts/ Cushions / seat/ Paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
Rollator Side Bag (NEW)
* Does it come pre-assembled?
The Upright Walker does require some tool-free assembly. Watch the short assembly video below:
* What are the dimensions of the walker seat?
The upright rollator seat measures 17.5” by 9.5”.
* Do the armrests adjust forward and backward?
Yes! The armrests can be adjusted forward and backward for a customized fit.
* How big is the upright rollator when folded?
The upright rollator measures 10.8” wide when folded.
* Will this work for a 6’ tall person?
Yes! The handles adjust to 46” in height to accommodate taller individuals.
* What is the walker made of?
The upright rollator is constructed of lightweight, yet durable aluminum.
* What is the diameter of the upright rollator wheels?
The upright rollator wheels are 8” flat-free wheels.
* Can the upright rollator be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes! To fold the upright rollator, simply pull upward on the center strap located on the seat. Watch the short folding video below:
* Is the tall walker height adjustable?
The upright rollator adjusts from 41" to 46". Watch the short adjusting video below:
* How to Adjust the Brakes on the Rollator?
* What is the weight limit for the upright rollator?
The upright rollator walker safely supports up to 300 pounds.
* How wide is the upright rollator?
The upright rollator measures 25” at the widest point.
* Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes! The upright rollator loop hand brakes are designed for easy use.
* How much does the tall walker weigh?
The walker rollator weighs approximately 20 pounds.
* Can I lock the walker wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes! The upright walk wheels lock in place by pushing the hand brake loops outward for extra stability when seated.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.