Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 04. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
This Wheelchair Rollator from Vive Health is a hybrid rollator wheelchair. It is a great and unique walking aid for individuals to walk, ride and rest safely on any terrain, including grass, gravel, carpeting, and many more. Its compact foldable feature makes it easy to store in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas.
ADJUSTABLE HYBRID: Features removable footrests and adjustable handles for a comfortable fit
DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM: Safely maneuver inclines with the ergonomic bicycle-style hand brakes and securely lock the wheels in place when seated for added stability
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE FRAME: Constructed with a durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds
SAFE STORAGE: Detachable shoulder bag safely stores a purse or wallets, electronic devices, medications and more
WALK, RIDE AND REST: Versatile hybrid rollator wheelchair allows individuals to walk, ride and rest safely on any terrain
COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN: Folding frame easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
- Mobility aid
- Base when open: 24” by 40”
- Adjustable Height: 33.25” to 38.25”
- Wheels: 8”
- Folded: 8.25” by 40”
- Seat dimensions: 18” x 12” x 21.75”
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and disinfectant the solution as necessary.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Hybrid Wheelchair Rollator
- Detachable Storage Bag
*Frame - 1 year
*Handles - 90 days
*Other parts – None
*Does it come pre-assembled?
The hybrid rollator wheelchair requires some tool-free assembly.
*Do you have to remove the footrests to fold them?
Although the footrests are removable, it is not necessary to remove them before folding the rollator hybrid.
*Will this be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the hybrid rollator provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees and allowing individuals to comfortably rest as needed.
*Can it be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the wheelchair rollator, simply pull upward on the center strap.
*Is it height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted in one-inch increments from 33.25” to 38.25”.
*How to Adjust the Brakes on the Rollator?
*What is the weight limit for the rollator transport chair?
The combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds.
*How wide is the wheelchair rollator?
The wheelchair rollator is 24” wide.
*Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the hand brakes are designed for easy use.
*How much does it weigh?
The rollator wheelchair weighs 21 pounds.
*Can I lock the wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes, the front wheels lock in place for extra stability when seated.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitor's website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or supplier's error. Since we keep our price low, all orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.