Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 28 and Sep 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free shipping. All The Time
This Wheelchair Hitch Carrier Escort Ultra from Handi Ramp was built to transport 3 and 4 wheel scooters up to 22″ wide. It features an automatic tilt for added ground clearance and weight transfer. It comes with a 3 Year manufacturers limited warranty.
- Automatic tilt for added ground clearance and weight transfer
- Emergency manual override
- Qualifies for up to $1000 rebate from certain automobile manufacturers
- Wiring kit provided
- Class II or III hitch receiver required
- For 3 and 4 wheel scooters up to 22″ wide
85 lbs – lift only
Width Up to 27″, measured from outside left rear tire to outside right rear tire
Maximum 170 lbs
10 to 19 inches from bottom of hitch to ground
WMPEC-P, WMPEC, WMPEC-SW, WMPEC-4, WMPEC-4-SW
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..).
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges. It excludes sales tax.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that your product is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- ORDER SHIPMENT: If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you your tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
- DAMAGES: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the supplier on your behalf.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Fatima Mobility will credit any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid by the customer on returns that are due to a Fatima Mobility or suppliers error. Since we keep our price low, all orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges + 20-50% (cost of product) restocking fee. Custom-made goods are not subject to return under any circumstances.